The KCET Library, is one of the central support services of Institutions. The library is well equipped with modern facilities and resources in the form of e-journals, e-books, books, journals, project reports etc. Links from the home page will direct you to information on library policies, hours, collections and services. The mission of the Central library is to provide information services and access to bibliographical and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the university user community.
- To ensure the availability of books and journals required by the students and faculty
- To increase the utilization rate of library facilities
- To incorporate the updated technology and user-friendly system processes to offer comprehensive services to students, researchers, faculty members and staff
- Support diverse needs of our faculty, staff and students for collecting, preserving and disseminating the documented information, to extend knowledge and promote achievement in the individual
- To offer innovative tools and resources to create and access information intelligently with integrity
- To enrich the student learning experience, facilitate research, and engage our faculty and students through innovative educational services, resources and technologies
- To provide effective, responsive and innovative services.
- To support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources.
- To provide an information environment that supports and encourages excellence in research scholars.
- To maintain the good reputation of the Institution through excellence in library services, collaboration with other organization and staff contribution to the user community.
- To provide a well- organized collection of books, journals, periodicals and electronics resources which meets the needs of students and faculty in order to support the courses, programmes and degrees offered.
- Offering prompt information access to the right reader at right time.
- Ensuring the optimum level of user satisfaction.
All working days 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
||Number of Books Borrow
Dr.K.P.Sivakumar, MLISc, M.Phil, Ph.D
Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology