About Honeywell Technologies
Honeywell has inked a MoU with ICT Academy to implement its CSR initiative across states in India to skill graduating final-year students on Advanced IT Skills. Honeywell, seeing abundant job opportunities available for the youth in the IT & ITES industry has initiated to skill the graduating final year students from the rural and low-income family groups, thus helping them build their socio-economic levels. The objective is to skill the student youth and prepares them to be deployable resources
About Kamaraj – Honeywell CSR Training
- Establishing a Centre for Youth Empowerment (COE) under the CSR initiative of Honeywell
- The COE is for skilling 120 students in Advanced Technology, in demand in the industry.
- Industry-endorsed curriculum meeting global standards
- Joint Certification by Honeywell and ICT Academy to the youth successfully completing the training.
- 100 hours of activity-based and hands-on training.
- The Certificate Program is fully sponsored by Honeywell supported by ICT Academy and offered free of cost to the Youth students.
- Placement drives would be organized for students to successfully complete the training
Mode of Delivery of the Training
- The Training will be delivered through In-Class Training and Blended Training.